Are your staff at risk of sitting at a desk and computer for long hours?
Introducing: Corporate Pilates, Health & Wellness Program
In today’s technology-driven environment, we are at risk of suffering even MORE physical ailments than before…
…with today’s work hard, play hard culture and the long hours you spend in front a computer, laptop, mobile device, you’re more at risk of suffering from problems such as:
- Forward-leaning neck
- Bad posture
- Stiff neck
- Stiff upper-back muscles
- Pain in lower-back
- Hyper-extended muscles
- Tight hip-flexors from sitting too much
- Much, much, more
The Filates by Fiona Difference
What makes Filates training different from other types of health training?
- Programmes are tailored to your company staff needs. You may also see what our open classes are like as a starting guide.
- I specifically tailor programmes so they may be done at your desks/cubicles
- No need for special / large equipment or gyms
- Training sessions may be done at your company premises or external locations of your choosing
- Sessions may be scheduled so it doesn’t interfere with normal working hours (early mornings, lunch times, afternoons, evenings)
Benefits to your company and staff
- Overall better health of your staff, meaning happier staff
- Your people feel better
- Better sleep
- Less absences from work due to illness or poor of sleep
- Less injuries and physical ailments due to long working hours in front of computers, laptops and mobile devices
- You learn how to “self-heal” yourself from common ailments like stiff neck, hunched shoulders, stiff upper-back, sore lower back, etc
Schedule a Session
To schedule a session or talk about what you’d like to organise, complete the form below OR contact us via chat Messenger below:
By completing this form, you understand and agree to receive email communications from FilatesbyFiona. You may unsubscribe at any time.